Many projects require some form of government permitting, review, or coordination. Navigating the various regulations of federal, state, local, or tribal agencies can be confusing and complicated. AHRS assist you in facilitating and coordinating your project through all stages of the regulatory process so you can focus on your project.
Below are examples of some regulatory agencies.
- Due Diligence
- Section 106 (National Historic Preservation Act) Compliance
- Determination of Effect
- Archaeological Excavations
- Federal and State Agencies (Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Transportation, Army Corps of Engineers, etc.)
- Local Historic Preservation Offices/Commissions
- State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPO)
- Tribal Preservation Offices (THPO)
- Consulting Party Coordination